BrasilAgro’s investor relations website includes forward-looking statements that are subject to risks and uncertainties. These statements are based on the beliefs and assumptions of its management, and on information currently available to the Company. Forward-looking statements include statements regarding BrasilAgro’s intent, belief or current expectations or that of its directors or executive officers with respect to, but not limited to:
- the economic, political and business situation in countries where we operate;
- BrasilAgro’s ability to execute its business strategy, including its ability to finance its operations at reasonable terms and conditions, if necessary;
- changes in the Brazilian legislation and regulation;
- changes in the domestic and international markets of agricultural commodities;
- changes in prices in the Brazilian agricultural real estate sector;
- BrasilAgro’s level of debt and other patrimonial obligations;
- inflation, depreciation of real and interest rate fluctuations;
- changes in Brazilian legislation and regulation, current and future;
- governmental intervention impacting on economy, taxes and tariffs, or regulatory environment in countries where we operate;
- for futher information about Risk Factors, click here to access the Reference Form; and
- other statements contained in this website regarding matters that are not historical facts.
Investors should understand that the above-mentioned factors, in addition to others discussed in this investor relations website, among others, could affect BrasilAgro’s future results and could cause results to differ materially from those expressed in the forward-looking statements made in this website or files herein posted.
Forward-looking statements also include information concerning the Company’s possible or assumed future results of operations set forth under several sections in this investor relations website, as well as statements preceded by, followed by, or that include the words ‘‘believes,’’ ‘‘may,’’ ‘‘continues,’’ ‘‘expects,’’ ‘‘anticipates,’’ ‘‘intends,’’ ‘‘plans,’’ ‘‘estimates’’ or similar expressions.
Forward-looking statements are not guarantees of performance. They involve risks, uncertainties and assumptions because they relate to future events and therefore depend on circumstances that may or may not occur. BrasilAgro’s future business, financial condition, results of operations, prospects, strategies, market share and shareholder values may differ materially from those expressed in or suggested by these forward-looking statements. Many of the factors that will determine these results and values are beyond the Company’s ability to control or predict.
Investors are cautioned not to put undue reliance on any forward-looking statements.
Update: August 02, 2016